- 8 May, 2010. RADIO 2SER, Affairs and Ashley Madison.Com
Radio 2SER’s journalist Angus Thompson talks to Jacqueline Saad on the dating website for married couples to have affairs and the implication of cheating partners.
- 27 April 2010, Mornings with Kerri-Anne, How to Survive an Affair
Jacqueline Saad, Psychologist, joins Channel Nine’s “Mornings with Kerri-Anne” to
discuss the implications of cheating within a relationship.
- 12 August 2010. Cheating Partners, TODAY show
Psychologist Jacqueline Saad joins TODAY to look at whether or not you should confront your friend if you are aware their partner is cheating.
- 19 August 2010, Sleeping partners TODAY show
Jacqueline Saad joins TODAY to discuss the research which reveals couples who sleep apart are able to perk up their sex life.
- 18 October 2010 National Nine News, Bullying
Jacqueline Saad consults to Channel Nine’s National Nine News on the implications of school bullying. Click here to watch the segment video.au.msn.com
- 20 October, 2010. Channel 7 TODAY TONIGHT show. Psychology of Stealing
Jacqueline Saad featured on Channel 7 Today Tonight’s show to present psychological studies behind retail and employee theft as part of a press release for Checkpoint Systems release of the Global Retail Theft Barometer for 2010.
- 18 November 2010. BNet Radio Interview with Phil Dobbie. Aussies Snub Technology
Jacqueline Saad talks to Phil Dobbie with HR Shiever on online meeting technology and why Aussies snub online meetings.
- April 2011 ,Cosmopolitan Magazine, Shrink Party
Jacqueline featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine, April 2011, to trial a “Shrink Party” in an experiment to address the barriers individuals feel towards seeing a Psychologist by providing an opportunity in a group setting to experience time with Psychologist.
- May 2011 Marie Claire Magazine, Jacqueline provides advice “Relationship Renovation” article
Jacqueline featured in Marie Claire magazine to provide its readers tips on how to “renovate your relationship”
- June 2011 Cosmopolitan Magazine, Suddenly a Step-Mum
Jacqueline providers Cosmopolitan readers with advice on step parenting with in a new relationship
Suddenly a stepmum